We are solving real problems for sales & marketing professionals with our passion to build powerful, scalable, thoughtful products & experiences.
We enjoy overcoming challenges and believe that every member of our team has a role and impact in our success stories.
We are constantly looking out for smart and creative minds to work and grow together.
Check out our open job positions and apply below. If you don’t see a role where you fit in, share your resume & a cover letter with our recruiting team. Write to us at email@example.com
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Social Media Marketing Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop the Social Media Strategy and Plan (including the approach to influencers) with the Head of Marketing, and External PR/Social agencies.
- Ensure consistent communications across all social channels and integrate with Paid Media Campaigns.
- Build brand reputation via Social Media Channels.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to ensure performance is managed and agreed measures and output are achieved.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all current global social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Make data-driven decisions to improve engagement and post quality.
- Work with SEO team to drive social media posts with creative strategies
- Build social content strategy engaging internal teams such as product, operations, and IT
- Proactively engage employees to maximize social media from their personal accounts to increase the company reach.
- Continuously develop and improve the PR and social media Weekly report together with the head of marketing to include competitor and industry insight.
- MBA in Marketing
- Experience in social media marketing for an IT product/services company.
- Certification in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- 3-5yearssocial media marketing experience
- Experience in designing and executing successful Social Media campaigns
- Social media knowledge and management experience across all key channels
- Experience in working with senior level executives
- A strong sense of branding with an eye to aesthetics
- Experience of growing social media accounts to 100,000+ followers
- Experience in working with data to improve results
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with digital marketing tactics for B2B segment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at a time
- Keep up to date with trends, social media, etc.
- Being a team player given this role requires engaging with Management as well as with all levels within the organization
Experience: 6 months-5 years
- Present, promote and sell Clodura’s product platform & Solutions and its benefits to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Diligently follows up with all leads to drive new business.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Excellent verbal English communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage