Create an account with Freshsales CRM >> Add | Join a Company >> Generate Freshsales – API >> Add Freshsales API Key | Done!
How to Generate Freshsales API Credentials?
To begin with, create an account with Freshsales CRM.
Login To Freshsales Account
With your paid version of Freshsales account, login with your existing email id.
If you don’t have account with Freshsales, create one and activate your Freshsales account, login to your email and click on “Activate your account” button.
As a new user, you need to create a password for your Freshsales account.
Henceforth, complete the account registration by adding your contact number, username, and finally clicking on “Activate your account” button.
Once you create and activate you Freshsales account, you will be navigated to the dashboard of your Freshsales account.
- Click on the Profile picture
- Go to Settings
- Click on API settings tab
Locate & Copy Freshsales API Token
API setting will open a dialog box with your API key, copy the same and add it to your Clodura account.
Login | CRM Integration With Clodura.AI Suite
- Login to Clodura.AI suite
- Go to Setting -> CRM Integration
- Toggle button below Freshsales icon
- Paste the AAPI Key copied from Freshsales here
- Add your CRM Domain name that you have used while signing up for Freshsales
(Note – User can find the CRM Domain Name in URL to – For example – https://cld.freshsales.io/personal-settings/api-settings)
- Click on “Save” button
Successfully Connected To Freshsales
- You can see the pop-up once Freshsales is connected to the Clodura suite
- Click on “Ok” button.
- Next, fill in the company details.
Company | Contact Field Mapping
- Company Field Mapping and Contact Field Mapping section opens up
- Company Name, Name and Email are mandatory fields (Note: No two fields should be same)
- Click on “Save” button.
All Set! Success on Field Mapping
- Once the field mapping is successfully done, the pop-up window appears to notify. Click on “Ok” button.
- Now, you can add companies from Companies section to your Freshsales CRM.
Add/Update to Freshsales
Now, click on companies to search for your ideal buyer.
To add the selected companies in your CRM database, below are the steps:
- Select the companies
- Click on Add/Update to Freshsales
- You can see the dropdown menu –
- Preferred Contacts: Preferred contacts are the key contacts of the companies that you have selected as per the seniority level.
- All Contacts: All Contacts means all the selected companies contacts will automatically get added to your CRM.
- Select the companies and click on show contacts.
- Here, you select the companies and can also add them directly by clicking on Add/update to Freshsales.
Add Company Contacts
- Click on the person icon and you will be navigated to the contacts page to selected company.
- From here, you can add the contact to the Freshsales CRM.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH WITH ACCURATE SALES LEADS
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH