Create an account with Hubspot CRM >> Add | Join a Company >> Generate Hubspot – API >> Add Hubspot API Key | Done!
How to Generate Hubspot API Credentials?
To begin with, create an account with Hubspot CRM.
Login To Hubspot Account
If you are Hubspot CRM user, login with your developer account or create one or login with existing Google Account.
- Upon login as a new user, you are redirected to Developer Home. Here, you must select – ‘Create a Test Account’.
- Again, you will be redirected to another window and will see a “Create test account” button, click on that.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear. Name your test developer account. Name the same and click on “Create” button.
- Now the test account for the developer is ready. Click on Profile icon. You can see the account created.
Create HubSpot API Key
- To create API Key;
- Click on settings icon from the right-side menu tab
- Next, click Integration -> API key
- HubSpot API Key page is displayed
- Confirm the API access
- Upon confirmation, the API Key is generated
- Copy the Access API Key
Login | CRM Integration With Clodura.AI Suite
- Login to Clodura.AI suite
- Go to Setting -> CRM Integration
- Toggle button below HubSpot icon
- Paste the API Key copied from HubSpot here
- Click on “Save” button
Successfully Connected To HubSpot
- You can see the pop-up once HubSpot is connected to the Clodura suite
- Click on “Ok” button.
- Next, fill in the company details.
Company | Contact Field Mapping
- Company Field Mapping and Contact Field Mapping section opens up
- Company Name, Name and Email are mandatory fields (Note: No two fields should be same)
- Click on “Save” button.
- Once the field mapping is successfully done, the pop-up window appears to notify. Click on “Ok” button.
Add/Update to HubSpot
- Check for the button of Add/Update to HubSpot in your Clodura Account
- Now, you can add companies from Companies section to your HubSpot CRM.
Add/Update to HubSpot
Now, click on companies to search for your ideal buyer.
To add the selected companies in your CRM database, below are the steps:
- Select the companies
- Click on Add/Update to HubSpot
- You can see the dropdown menu –
- Preferred Contacts: Preferred contacts are the key contacts of the companies that you have selected as per the seniority level.
- All Contacts: All Contacts means all the selected companies contacts will automatically get added to your CRM.
- Select the companies and click on show contacts.
- Here, you select the companies and can also add them directly by clicking on Add/update to HubSpot.
Add Company Contacts
- Click on the person icon and you will be navigated to the contacts page to selected company.
- From here, you can add the contact to the HubSpot CRM.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH WITH ACCURATE SALES LEADS
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH