Create an account with Zoho CRM >> Add | Join a Company >> Generate Zoho – API >> Add Zoho API Key | Done!
How to Generate Zoho API Credentials?
To begin with, create an account with Zoho CRM.
Login To Zoho Account
With your paid version of Zoho account, login with your existing email id.
- As a new user, you will be navigated to ZOHO CRM Dashboard.
- On Clodura platform, to get the Client ID and Client Secret – go to accounts.zoho.com/developerconsole.
- Login with existing email ID.
- Cick on ‘Get started‘ button, and you will be on API console.
Create Self Client
- To get API Credentials, click – ‘Self Client’ button.
- Window for creating API Credentials will open up.
- Now Select self client and Click on Create.
- Click on Ok.
- You will get Client ID and Client Secret.
Generate the Grant Token
- To generate the Grant Token in ZOHO Accounts, Click on ‘Generate code’.
- Add Scope – ZohoCRM.modules.all,ZohoCRM.users.all,ZohoCRM.org.all,ZohoCRM.settings.all,aaaserver.profile.READ (This scope is provide by Clodura).
- Select time duration (You can to change expiry minutes from 3 minutes up to 10 minutes).
- Add Scope description- Users,Modules,Settings,Org Scopes
- Click On “CREATE” button.
Select the Production
- Once you click on the “Create” button, you will be redirected to the CRM webpage.
- Click On CRM.
- Now click on Production as a “Clodura”.
- Click on “CREATE” button again.
Copy | Download the Grand Token
- See your token is generated.
- Copy or download the code to add it to Cloudra.
Login | CRM Integration With Clodura.AI Suite
- Login to Clodura.AI suite
- Go to Setting -> CRM Integration
- Toggle button below Zoho icon
- Paste the API Key copied from Zoho here
- Click on “Save” button.
Successfully Connected To Zoho
- You can see the pop-up once Zoho is connected to the Clodura suite.
- Click on “Ok” button.
Note: Grant Token needs to be generated every time there is change in ClientID/Secret. And is only valid for 3,5 and 10 minutes depending on respective selection of Expiry Time during generation of Grant Token.
- Next, fill in the company details.
Company | Contact Field Mapping
- Company Field Mapping and Contact Field Mapping section opens up
- Company Name, Name and Email are mandatory fields (Note: No two fields should be same)
- Click on “Save” button.
- Once the field mapping is successfully done, the pop-up window appears to notify. Click on “Ok” button.
Enable Zoho CRM
- Click on Enable radio button to enable Zoho CRM.
- You can now add companies and contacts to Zoho CRM.
Add to CRM
- To add data to Zoho CRM – Go to, Companies > My Companies / Contacts > My contacts option.
- Now, click on companies to search for your ideal buyer.
- Select the companies and click on ‘Add to CRM’ button.
- Select Owner and click on “Ok” button.
- You will get success message that your companies are queued.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH WITH ACCURATE SALES LEADS
SUPERCHARGE YOUR REVENUE GROWTH