Clodura.ai is owned and controlled by CLODURA SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED, with CIN U72200PN2015PTC153851, having office at 9, Building A, PH 1 State Bank Nagar Hsg Society, Pashan Pune Pune MH 411008 IN. Clodura.ai is a B2B platform which creates, maintain and provides sales related data, which facilitates the User(s) and/or Customer(s), to find & connect with decision makers, book meetings, and generate revenue faster using the Clodura Website and Services. We, at Clodura, value Our Users and are committed to protecting Your privacy.
3. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU? We collect Personal Data that is relevant for Our Customer(s)for direct marketing purposes. Our research technology scans variety of publically available sources and combine the Personal Data of the same person. It is collected and securely stored under Clodura’s database. Such Personal Data usually includes the following and is subject to change from time to time: 1. Name of the Data Subject; 2. Name of the Company; 3. Address/location details of the Company; 4. Job title; 5. E-mail Address; 6. Phone Numbers; It can be said that the Personal Data that We collect is the same as one would typically find on a business card. We collect this Personal Data through various Third Party websites that already have Your Personal Data with them. To make sure that We have the correct Personal Data and validate Our research, You may receive certain e-mails from Us to make sure that We have the correct Personal Data of the Data Subject. If You do not wish to receive such e-mails, You please check the section herein which details rights in relation to Personal Data.
4. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA You have the following rights over the way we process Personal Data relating to You as Data Subject under GDPR. We aim to comply without undue delay. To make a request, please contact us on [email protected] The right to be informed Clodura wishes to keep You informed as to what We do with Your Personal Data. We strive to be transparent about how We use Your data. - The right to access You have the right to access Your information at any time. - The right to rectification If the information Clodura holds about You is inaccurate or not complete, You have the right to ask Us to rectify it. - The right to erasure Sometimes called 'the right to be forgotten'. You have the right to request that Clodura erase Your Personal Data. - The right to restrict processing You have the right to ask Us to restrict how we process Your Personal Data. This means We are permitted to store the Personal Data but not further process it. We will only keep enough data to ensure that We can accommodate any additional requests. - The right to data portability We must allow you to port and reuse Your personal data for Your own purposes across different platforms. This right only applies to Personal Data, if any, that you have provided to Us as a data controller. - The right to object You have the right to object to Clodura processing Your Personal Data even if Our processing is due to legitimate purposes. - The right to withdraw consent If you have given Us your consent to process Your Personal Data but change Your mind later, You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time, and Clodura must stop processing Your Personal Data further.
5. HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT? Data Subject further understands and agrees that on providing Personal Data We may collect and/or may process, abstract, deduce, analyze such Personal Data and may systematically arrange and store such Personal Data into creating a database in connection with the specifications of Our Customer Third Party Service Providers: Clodura uses and shares some Personal Data with Third Party and organizations that assist us, including contractors, web hosts, payment processors and others, solely for providing functions related to our operation of the Site and Platform. To know whether these Third Parties comply with the same levels of data protection, security and confidentiality as Us, please contact us on [email protected] and we will try to revert without undue delay. Customers: Clodura shares information from our database of professional profiles with our Customer(s) as part of our Services. Once the information is made available to our Customer(s), Clodura becomes the Processor on behalf of our Customer, who is acting as the Controller. Our Customer(s) will have their own privacy policies, and it shall be Your responsibility to review them. Law Enforcement: We may disclose Your information to the extent that We are required to do so i) by law, to comply with lawful requests, warrants, court order(s), subpoenas, search warrants or other law enforcement requirements; ii) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights; iii) if We reasonably believe that You have violated any Applicable Law and Applicable Data Protection Law or the terms of any of Our agreements; (iv) as We deem necessary to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, prevent fraud and/or enforce the GDPR Requirements or any other Applicable Law
6. HOW DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED FROM YOU Except as aforesaid, We do not share or otherwise transfer Your information to any Third Party. We reserve the right to release Personal Data where there is a legal obligation to do so. If We intend to use the Personal Data for a purpose other than under legal obligation, We will, in advance, inform You about that other purpose and will also offer You the opportunity to opt-out, subject to Applicable Data Protection Law.
8. SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA AND CHILDREN’S DATA Clodura does not knowingly collect nor use sensitive Personal Data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership. Clodura does not collect or use Personal Data belonging to children, pets or bots yet, until further notice. Provided however Clodura may in future deal with information related to bots/humanoid robots as and when there are social media accounts created by their identity and in so far as Applicable Data Protection Law and/or Applicable Law does not prohibit dealing with their data as such.
9. DECLARATION Notwithstanding any herein contained or contained in Contract and in so far as Applicable Law and Applicable Data Protection Law does not expressly prohibit it, it is also hereby DECLARED that in case of any cybercrime/data leak or other such event, Clodura shall not be responsible or liable for any claims by You if such an event has not directly happened due to anything done by Clodura or its employees on purpose. Moreover, Clodura shall not be responsible for any act/omission of its ex-employees. You agree to indemnify and keep Clodura indemnified for any such claim/liability and resultant expenses/costs/compensation that Clodura has had to bear. If you do not agree to these terms, please communicate Your objection with reasons to [email protected] and stop using this Website and any of Our Services with immediate effect. Any Personal Data that you may have obtained through Clodura database, You have to delete it and send a certificate of deletion to Clodura. In the even You fail to do so then the aforementioned indemnity clause becomes ipso facto applicable to You.
10. CHANGES TO/REMOVAL OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA Data Subject may have the right to access, seek correction/change in and object to their Personal Data being present in Our database. Data Subject may contact Us directly through the contact information provided at the end of this Policy. After receiving such requests, We will verify your identity and find out the applicability of your Rights under the Applicable Law. Only then We can grant you right to access, correct/change and object. Once this is done, We will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data that was requested access for. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems). With each removal request you must list the information you wish to have removed exactly as listed. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any information requested.
12. COMPLIANCE WITH GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) 2016/679 Clodura endeavors to comply with the provisions of the GDPR as to any information in its possession regarding European Union (EU) based Data Subject. As such, Clodura only processes Personal Data of Data Subjects where it has a lawful basis to do so, which may include the Consent of the Data Subject, performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, or the legitimate interest of the Controller or a Third Party. Clodura provides notice to all Data Subjects as required by GDPR, as appropriate, and honors the rights of Data Subjects provided including the right to be forgotten.
13. COMPLIANCE WITH OTHER APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAWS EU-US Privacy Shield, Swiss-US Privacy Shield, CCPA etc. and all other Applicable Data Protection Laws will only be adhered to where compliance with those laws is mandated and applicability to the parties (including Clodura) or where applicable to either party in such a manner that its applicability to transaction(s) in question is compulsory and unquestionable, not otherwise.
15. COMPLIANCE WITH OTHER APPLICABLE DATA PROTECTION LAWS EU-US Privacy Shield, Swiss-US Privacy Shield, CCPA etc. and all other Applicable Data Protection Laws will only be adhered to where compliance with those laws is mandated and applicability to the parties (including Clodura) or where applicable to either party in such a manner that its applicability to transaction(s) in question is compulsory and unquestionable, not otherwise.
16. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION Clodura takes some precautions to try to protect Your Personal Data both online and offline and to try to keep Personal Data accurate, current, complete, and reliable for its intended use. We use various security technologies and procedures to help protect Your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Clodura will only retain Your Personal Data for as long as required for the relevant purpose. We will keep Your Personal Data Where you have requested modification or deletion of your Personal Data, We may keep just enough of your Personal Data to ensure that We comply with Your requests not to use Your personally identifiable information or comply with Your right to erasure.
18. CHANGE TO CONTROL In the event that the Clodura is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, Your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Webs of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
19. Google API Disclosure Clodura.AI's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.